Donate to RSVP Cambodia
Rural School Village Program Cambodia
You can donate:
- By PayPal, please use the button at the bottom of the page.
- By credit card through our supporting US charity, The Landmine Relief Fund. The LMRF is a US 501c3 charity. Donations are tax deductible in the US.
- At the Cambodia Landmine Museum in Siem Reap.
- From the UK? Check out http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/williammorse
- You can donate stock
When the stocks are received, they are liquidated and the funds are used to support our demining operations and our Rural School Village Program, and to provide college scholarships to Cambodian students.
Four reasons to donate stock (from fidelity.com):
- You can donate the full value of your stock without paying capital gains tax
- You can potentially reduce future capital gains tax by resetting your cost basis
- You can give your portfolio a health check
- You can donate stock without a headache
If you are interested in donating stock, please contact Bill Morse at email@example.com.
Please do not mail cash or checks to the Museum. Mail is sporadic at best, and it is very difficult, and very expensive to negotiate a check in Cambodia.
Excess funding will be used to support other CSHD programs